If you downloaded a pre-rooted stock ROM and want to keep it that way, you’re now good to go. If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
- Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- Here are some methods that could solve the problem, but are not guaranteed.
- The Xiaomi Flash Tool can only flash the Fastboot ROM files, so Recovery ROM or OTA ROM Package cannot be flashed by the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- And to select Flash All Except Data Bat in the right side below.
- Following the steps provided in this guide will ensure that you successfully install the latest version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE Stock firmware (Fastboot Flash File).
@moraisvinny If you can’t find the script, you may have the recovery flash image. It is the ability to flash these ZIP files that make the custom recovery the go-to choice for a lot of users. TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition). But when it comes to flashing stock firmware, users opt for the Fastboot Command technique.
Most of the these ROM’s available on the web are completely free. Unlike Stock Firmware, users have the option to taste Google’s latest operating system by flashing Custom ROM’s. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed. Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset. This will wipe your app data, but your Media files like photos, videos contacts etc won’t be deleted.
Xiaomi devices use MIUI OS based on Google’s Android System. We have updated the below list with the latest MIUI 11 Stock ROM for most of the devices.